Training & Resources
The University of Arkansas, Fayetteville policy 206.7 Section V reflects federal and state regulations asserting that “The University’s export control officer shall furnish training to relevant faculty and administrative personnel whose work may be impacted by these regulations and provide technical assistance regarding compliance, as well as assisting with federal agency requests for export licensing as required
- Contact the Export Control Officer for Training Today!
- BIS Export Control Brochure
- BIS Export Control Overview
When a Technology Control Plan is needed, Export Control Training must be provided by Research Integrity and Compliance (RSIC).
Export Control Short Training Videos:
- What is an Export, What is a Deemed Export and Why We Have Export Controls (NCURA YouTube Channel, 1:33)
- Export Control Laws: Three Core Agencies (NCURA YouTube Channel, 3:10)
- Export Controls Compliance (Red Flags) (NCURA YouTube Channel, 4:01)
- Intro to Export Control (Dominique Desjardins YouTube Channel, 2:00)
Contact Export Control Staff
Director, Research Integrity and Compliance
Export Control Officer
Chief Administration Officer